Friday, September 12, 2014

Driving In Japan




Driving in Japan is a bit confusing. Everything is opposite from the way I have to turn my head, to what hands I use. I'm still turning on the windshield whippers, when I'm trying to turn on my turn signal. But... but I've only almost turned into oncoming traffic at an intersection once! That's pretty darn good, if I do say so myself.

Thank you for supporting me on this incredible journey!

- TJ

I'm continuing to build my side business of Rodan+Fields. To learn about these pharmaceutical-grade skin care products that are changing skin and change lives, click the link below.



Help support this Incredible Journey by loving your skin!
View product information here:



Contact me to learn about how to become a consultant and get incredible discounts and tax write offs on your clinical-grade skin care products.






Visit T.J.'s profile on Pinterest.



SHARE this page with friends!









No comments:

Post a Comment