Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Plus To Not Being Able To Understand What People Are Saying



I've learned that because I'm currently not able to understand what anyone are saying, I have to be able to read their body language and facial expressions. In a way, I'm really liking trying to figure someone out solely by observing their physical behavior, and not being distracted by the words that they are saying but rather getting all my information on them by the way they act.  Not only have I been watching the way one particular person acts, but I also watch the bodily responses of the person they are communicating with. I've been learning a lot about culture and about how people view others from doing this.



I recently took one of those buzzfeed personality tests titled "How Good Are You At Reading People" and this was the result. If you click on the picture, it will take you to the test so that you can see how good you are at reading people.

http://www.playbuzz.com/margottouitou10/how-observant-are-you-really







No comments:

Post a Comment