Sunday, October 12, 2014

At the Japanese Gas Pump


Not understanding the Japanese language makes getting gas very difficult.  I've filled up gas thrice since this first occurrence and I still don't know how to put gas in a car!

Thank you for coming with me on this incredible journey!

- TJ




I'm continuing to build my side business of Rodan+Fields. To learn about these pharmaceutical-grade skin care products that are changing skin and change lives, click the link below.


Help support this Incredible Journey by loving your skin!
View product information here:



Contact me to learn about how to become a consultant and get incredible discounts and tax write offs on your clinical-grade skin care products.




Visit T.J.'s profile on Pinterest.



SHARE this page with friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment