Tuesday, August 19, 2014

From Maui to Japan



So many things to tell about my crazy trip from Maui to Okayama, Japan.


After the video: I finally got my luggage back 2 days later. So that was 3 days with the same underwear and everything! I had to use hand soap as face wash! The best thing about that situation wad that I didn't have to lug my suite cases all over Okayama, and I ended up getting $500.00 for the inconvenience!

Thank you for supporting me on this incredible journey!

- TJ


I'm continuing to build my side business of Rodan+Fields. To learn about these pharmaceutical-grade skin care products that are changing skin and change lives, click the link below.


Help support this Incredible Journey by loving your skin!
View product information here:



Contact me to learn about how to become a consultant and get incredible discounts and tax write offs on your clinical-grade skin care products.

No comments:

Post a Comment